COVID-19 Office Policies
Paragon Eye Associates is Currently Seeing Patients With Continued Cautionary Measures in Place
Our practice has prepared this letter to inform you of the additional steps we have taken to protect you, our patients, while you are in our office for care.
What steps have we taken to mitigate COVID-19 risk in our office?
- All staff members are required to record their temperature and fill out a COVID questionnaire prior to working.
- Upon your arrival we will ask you to answer a short questionnaire about COVID-19 symptoms. Every person entering our office must fill out this questionnaire.
- We expect our doctors and staff to wear masks at all times.
- All patients are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in our office.
- We continue to clean all surfaces and instruments after every patient.
- Appointments are required for all visits in our optical department.
- We disinfect all frames following each patient’s use.
- Every staff member is required to clean their hands before and after every patient contact.
- Friends and family members are asked to stay home or wait outside (unless their help is needed).
- Due to social distancing, we are taking necessary precautions to limit the number of patients in the office at a time by adjusting our doctor’s schedules as well as limiting how many seats we have in our waiting areas.
We assure you that we will continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment for you.
Paragon Eye Associates